Thursday 10 March 2011

This coming Saturday, 12th March, I am attending a Publishers and Readers event with a friend organised by Derbyshire County Council in Matlock. Besides workshops with various local writers, there will also be stalls of various independent publishers from the East Midlands. I'm hoping it will be an ideal opportunity to promote my own novel Save The Last Dance For Me. To that end, I've had great fun compiling a flyer with contact details, a photograph, and a blurb about the novel. I'm quite excited about the finished result. I've done a couple of years studying desk top publishing at a local adult education centre so it was good to put my skills to work. Wish I could post the flyer on here but it would take up too much room.

I'll let you know if I have an favourable comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment