Wednesday 23 February 2011

A bit more about my writing

Although I've been lucky enough to have many articles about family and social history published in one of the best-selling national genealogy magazines, for the past few years, I've been concentrating on the fiction market. A couple of my short stories have been published in national publications and I've won 2nd and 3rd prizes in short story competitions. The phrase 'never the bride' comes to mind! After many rewrites, I finished my novel Save The Last Dance For Me last year and submitted it to an independent publisher. As I didn't hear anything from them, I've just submitted it to another publisher. I'll post here if there's any progress. In the meantime, I'm writing a follow-up novel featuring several more minor characters from 'Save The Last Dance For Me.'


That's enough for now, folks! (Possibly some of you are saying, that's quite enough!)

No comments:

Post a Comment